Kodak Pro Service Care Kits, Preventative Maintenance
A PM helps to maintain the image quality & production of a piece of equipment.
A PM consists of:
- Thorough inspecting, cleaning & testing of the equipment
- Replacement of worn repair parts
- Performance adjustments
- Performed during the maint agreement hours of coverage
- Kodak Annual Service Maintenance Agreements are offered with & without PM’s.
If a customer with an agreement (without PM) can request this optional PM Care Kit
- When the Care Kit is registered, the (PM) Preventative Maintenance call will be scheduled.
- Care Kit, Preventative Maintenance**must have active service agreement in place already.
- For Select Kodak Scanners that have on-site service (excludes i800, i1800, i5000 and 9xxxx)
- Excludes customer replaceable parts (see consumables below)